Bat Removal Services in Boulder
Do You Have Bats Hanging in Your Home? We Can Help!
Bats are quiet, nocturnal creatures that seek dark places, such as your
attic, chimney or basement for shelter or breeding. It may be difficult
to determine if bats have entered your home when they are low in population
since they are usually asleep during the day. However, you can look out
for some warning signs to confirm if you have a bat infestation problem.
These indications include:
- Noises around the property during dusk and dawn
- Guano or droppings that contain shiny flecks from insect wings
- Milky white streaks or stains on window and other grease markings
- Strong, lingering urine odors and stains
Critter Control®: Your Choice for Wildlife and Pest Removal
At the first sign of a bat infestation, make sure that you contact Critter
Control of Boulder. We have the skills and experience to safely and effectively
remove any number of bats from your property. For years, we have proudly
served countless residents and local businesses in the community, as well
as in Fort Collins, and other surrounding areas.
Critter problem? We can help!
Locally Owned and Operated
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Over 30 Years of Experience
Safe & Eco-Friendly Removal
Importance of Bat Infestation Control
Whether you know for sure that bats have intruded your home or you are
still confirming their presence, our Boulder critter control experts can help.
Bat infestation control is important for the following reasons:
- Bats carry rabies that can be transmitted to humans
- Guano or bat droppings contain fungus that poses serious health risks
- Bats host various parasites such as ticks, fleas, and mites
- Bat urine emits a strong odor that can linger in your property
With Critter Control, you can rest assured that our methods are cruelty-free
and eco-friendly not only for you and your family’s safety but for
the animals’ welfare as well.
We also offer a permanent solution that can ensure that your property is
free from future animal intrusions! Call (720) 943-7790 to learn more!